INSLUIN POTENTIATION THERAPY
Peter Nelson of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle co-authored a study and published it in Nature Medicine this month detailing how chemotherapy not only produces resistance to chemotherapy by cancerous tumors but also stimulates its growth and metastasis (spread). Approximately 90% of people with metastatic cancer become resistant to chemotherapy. This occurs readily in cancers of the breast, prostate, lung, pancreas, and colon. Chemotherapy Spreads Cancer
A new research published in Nature Medicine shows that chemotherapy can be extremely counterproductive in treating cancer. It increases chemoresistant cells and causes distant tumor growth.
Cancer Drugs Make Tumors More Deadly
New research shows that aggressive treatment (used to shrink or remove even relatively small, slow-growing, or encapsulated, harmless tumors) may create a situation where the entire body is riddled with highly aggressive cancers.
This study, published in the January 17, 2012 issue of Cancer Cell, finds that a group of little-explored cells that are part of every primary cancerous tumor likely serve as important gatekeepers against cancer progression and metastasis.
- Just imagine you were diagnosed with a cancerous tumor, and your doctor told you that his/her proposed treatment could reduce the size of your tumor by 30 percent, but at the same time increase your chances of developing secondary tumors by a whopping 300 percent!
- That is precisely what is demonstrated in recent research (at Harvard and MD Anderson Cancer Centers).
- Scientists at the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) Comprehensive Cancer Center and UAB Department of Chemistry are currently investigating the genuine possibility that dead cancer cells left over after chemotherapy spark cancer to spread to other parts of the body (metastasis).
A study about AVASTIN just published in the January 17 issue of the journal Cancer Cell concludes that anti-angiogenic therapies (which shrink cancer by cutting off tumors’ blood supply) may be killing the body’s natural defense against cancer by destroying pericyte cells that likely serve as important gatekeepers against cancer progression and metastasis.
Chemotherapy Causes an Increase in Circulating Cancer Stem Cells and Tumor Metastasis
This protein, dubbed “WNT16B,” is taken up by nearby cancer cells, causing them to “grow, invade, and importantly, resist subsequent therapy,” said Peter Nelson of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle. He is the co-author of the study that documented this phenomenon, published in Nature Medicine. This protein, it turns out, explains why cancer tumors grow more aggressively following chemotherapy treatments. In essence, chemotherapy turns healthy cells into WNT16B factories which churn out this “activator” chemical that accelerates cancer tumor growth.
I use adapted Metronomic cancer treatments, Low Dose Genetic Potentiated Chemotherapy, which employs about 1/10th of the standard chemotherapy dose. This low dose of chemotherapy with insulin allows us to target cancer while minimizing the side effects of chemotherapy. Low Dose Genetic Potentiated Chemotherapy does not raise your cancer resistant cells, and this not cost the spread of your cancer. Insulin acts as a biological modifier to drive low dose chemotherapy right into your cancer cells instead of your entire body.
The type of Low Dose Genetic Potentiated Chemotherapy we use is determined by each person's test results. This testing will determine in the lab which chemotherapy and natural substances are the most effective for your unique cancer. We do testing FIRST.
Through testing, we find the most effective substances for you and create a personalized treatment program tailored to meet your unique needs. Finding which substances work best for you through testing is the key to successful treatment.
Utilizing personal testing, Low Dose Genetic Potentiated Chemotherapy, genetically targeted therapies, and natural substances, immunotherapy, and can design a personalized program just for you. We do not guess we test!
Maximum Tolerated Dose Chemotherapy Can Make Cancers More Resistant to Treatment and Can Cause Cancer Metastasis
- Chemotherapy treatment for some cancers may encourage tumors to grow, researchers have discovered.
- The surprise discovery suggests that some forms of the cancer treatment are doing more harm than good.
- This form of treatment stimulates angiogenesis and new blood vessel growth around your cancer.
- It lowers your immunity.
Some Chemotherapy (Taxol) Can Cause Cancer Metastasis
- German investigators from Friedrich-Schiller University in Jena, have shown that Taxol (the “gold standard of chemo”) causes a massive release of cancer cells into circulation.
- Such a release of cancer cells would result in extensive metastasis months or even years later, long after the chemo would be suspected as the cause of the spread of cancer. This little-known horror of conventional cancer treatment needs to be spread far and wide, but it is not even listed in the side effects of Taxol.
Chemotherapy/Radiation Can Cause Cancer Metastasis
- Treatment can fuel cancer’s spread.
- Treating cancer with surgery, chemotherapy, or radiation may sometimes cause tumors to spread, researchers say.
- Tests in mice show that using the chemotherapy drug Doxorubicin or radiation both raised levels of TGF-beta, which in turn helped breast cancer tumors spread to the lung.
- Chemotherapy Causes Resistance and Spread of Cancer.
HOW DO WE TREAT CANCER?
The Silver Cancer Institute is a state-of-the-art, science-based cancer and Lyme Disease treatment center located in Scottsdale, Arizona. Focusing on complex chronic disease, the Silver Cancer institute offers integrative therapies from around the world for neurology, cardiology, infectious disease, mold infection, autoimmune disease, and anti-aging medicine.
INSULIN POTENTIATION THERAPY (IPT) FAQ
The Silver Cancer Institute is a state-of-the-art, science based cancer and Lyme Disease treatment center located in Scottsdale, Arizona. Focusing on complex chronic disease, the Silver Cancer institute offers integrative therapies from around the world for neurology, cardiology, infectious disease, mold infection, autoimmune disease, and anti-aging medicine.
We treat all types
We treat all types
We treat all types
BECOME A PATIENT
An integrative approach to cancer therapy, using the best of cutting-edge science and technology.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS ARE SAYING
The Silver Cancer Institute has had the pleasure of helping countless patients on their road to recovery. Dr. Silver has treated patients from all backgrounds and walks of life, and we've seen even the most dire cases reach and stay in remission with our treatments. Here are a few of the inspirational testimonials and survivor stories we've witnessed at the Silver Cancer Institute, told by the patients themselves.